Parting out several Buicks

Hi, i ahve a '65 Wildcat convertible deluxe (Model #46467) I'm interested in a front bench seat (w/ armrest),rear seat, front door panels, (w/ power windows and paddle type door handles and remote mirror, rear side panels, chrome between the tailights, front fender designs, all of the chrome trim on the side of the car,the heater control panel (non-a/c) and a steering wheel (not cracked). <P>How is the chrome in general? May also be interested in the grille, front chrome trim, etc.<P>Please e-mail me at gjh6801@cs.com. <P>Thanks!!!

Hi, i ahve a '65 Wildcat convertible deluxe (Model #46467) I'm interested in a front bench seat (w/ armrest),rear seat, front door panels, (w/ power windows and paddle type door handles and remote mirror, rear side panels, chrome between the tailights, front fender designs, all of the chrome trim on the side of the car,the heater control panel (non-a/c) and a steering wheel (not cracked). <P>How is the chrome in general? May also be interested in the grille, front chrome trim, etc.<P>Please e-mail me at gjh6801@cs.com. <P>Thanks!!!

Does either one of the rivies Have the Auto climate control , I need the Cable from the dash through the Cowling to the Switch on the Engine side of the Cowling , this cable has a Barrel Nut for adj the Control Dial to get all electrical doors/A/C Heater, Working ,Need $$$s total Thanx TEC (Nevada) rolleyes.gif" border="0

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for a under dash housing for the heater core for my 65 buick skylark convertible. The replacement housing must come from a car that had original air conditioning. The housing I need is made of a fiber plastic material NOT metal. If you have one I will research to see if yours is the same. Please respond via phone below or email at bp.law@att.net.<BR>Thank you.<BR>Bill Parker(585)414-8526