Electrophobes Stop Procrastinating!

Guest Mc_Reatta

Guest Mc_Reatta

Time for all you electrophobes to get to Harbor Freight and pick up a digital voltmeter so we can help you troubleshoot quicker and easier. They have a deal on right now!. Go inside the front door and pick up the current sales circular that is good until Oct 26th. On the back cover in the upper right corner is a coupon for an 8 function DVM for less than $2!!!!!! No more excuses. Go! Remind me to get some Harbor Freight stock. If they pay dividends, I at least could get some of the money I spend there back. :)

Guest Richard D

No, It is not a Fluke, however for the scales we use it as accurate as my $$$$ Fluke model 89-IV and the 3 dollar version of H-F has a backlight!

Guest Mc_Reatta

It is a 7 function. I must have gotten carried away and considered the curing of electrophobia as an additional function. The flier has a coupon that brings the price down to $1.99. It will cost more in gas to drive to the store than the meter will cost. No excuse for not to having one in you toolbox. Not too early for getting for stocking stuffers. Not sure what the limit is on how many you can pick up. It's usually 5 but may be less at that price.