emblems, many makes, and Willys Knight parts

Hi- am taking some nice stuff up to Hershey for a friend; Willys Knight dogbone radiator cap with motometer, perfect threaded hubcap, nice tail light complete; radiator and misc. emblems: Plymouth, Dodge, Pontiac with wings, Roosevelt, Gray, WK, Overland, Studebaker, HCS, Hudson 8, Mercedes, Peterbilt, one unusual one with a big K and a buffalo; others. Misc tins and oil cans, running board air pump, complete Shrader air pump kit (using spark plug). Two new 33X5 Universal tires, unused beautiful, half new price. 1910 Hupmobile fender, and a similar fender for other side. Rear fenders, late 1920's big car (Pierce?) Come say hi, my son Austin will be at space also, GBF32-33. I can email pictures tonight only, leaving Wednesday, David.Coconospam@hphood.com (remove no spam). I can smell the chocolate!!!

Guest Gary Hearn

David,

Thanks for the response. I sent the reply via the Forum as the address you had supplied me with was invalid and my message bounced back. I have resent it and let me know if you have any questions.

Gary

Hi- note that I added a "no spam" in my email address, it seems lately I've been getting more and more spam, lifted from the Internet. So, look at address, type it in, eliminating the no spam. Sorry for confusion. David

Guest Gary Hearn

David,

The problem was that your initial reply address was d_coco rather than David.Coco as shown above. It went through this time.

Gary