1959 Invicta 4 Door Sedan - Dallas Craig's List $2,200

TxBuicks

From the Dallas Craig's List: Click on link to see pictures.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1404464895.html

BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM IT'S ORIGINAL HOME TOWN IN CLAYTON NEW MEXICO. SO YOU KNOW THE BODY , FLOOR PANS ,AND FRAME ARE IN GREAT SHAPE.. ALL DOORS , HOOD AND TRUNK OPEN & SHUT GREAT !! THERE WERE ONLY 10,566 OF THESE MODELS BUILT (MODEL # 4619) THIS IS A FOUR -DOOR SEDAN . .. THE ENGINE IS (THE WILDCAT 445) ITS A 401 CUBIC INCH V-8 THAT DELIVERED 325 H.P. @ 4400 RPM & 445 POUND-FEET OF TORQUE @ 2,800 RPM.. ((ALSO KNOWN AS THE BANKER'S HOT-ROD)) COLOR IS (TAWNY ROSE) TRANSMISSION IS AUTOMATIC.. HAS THE ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUALS & PAPERWORK ..THIS VEHICLE HAS 106K MILES AND WILL NEED SOME WORK ,BEFORE BEING ROAD WORTHY !! CAR WILL NEED A COMPLETE RESTORATION , SO IT WILL NEED TO BE TRAILERED, CAN ALSO ASSIST IN DELIVERY AS WELL.. SORRY ........NO........TRADES !!! CA$H TALK'S ///////////// MOTIVATED SELLER !!!!! IF INTERESTED CALL .. (254) 488-0985 EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO COME AND INSPECT THE CAR .. WE ARE LOCATED 2.5 HRS WEST OF D.F.W. THANK'S

Edited by TxBuicks (see edit history)

I do not know anything else about it. I merely saw it on Craig's list last night and posted it in hopes of finding it a good home. If you are interested I will go look at it for you and take pictures, but it will have to be this weekend as I work a 8-5 job during the week. It is about 2 hours from my house.

Guest Tri-shield

Hey BHC,

It's the same one posted on www.Buick-59.com

Hello Roy,

FYI, BHC asked me the same thing. And he has 2 other guys on the B-59site who volunteered to look at it for him.

Get off yer duff Brian and contact the seller yerself. ;)

Edited by Tri-shield (see edit history)