NASH Brake Cables: Look Familiar?

I have had these two identical NOS Nash brake cables for years. It would be wonderful to know what they fit, so I can get them into the hands of a hobbyist who can use them.

Both these NOS cables have a very heavy, woven brown fabric-like exterior, that looks varnished. The cables are 76-5/8" in overall length. The woven outer sheath section is 60'" long. One end of the cable has a threaded section attached to the internal steel cable. This threaded end is 4-7/8" long. There are 1/2" diameter ferrules, with securing notches, at each end of the outer sheath. Hopefully, the photos will help.

There is a "Nash" parts tag attached to these cables. It has the red script Nash logo from the late 40's into the 50's. There is no part number on the tag. I appreciate any help in identifying these cables. Thanks. John in Wisconsin

post-31491-143138116263_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138116265_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138116265_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138116266_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138116267_thumb.jpg

Hi, Marv. Thanks for taking the time to help. I know you had to do some research on these cables. I appreciate the I.D.

Isn't it funny how this all works out? One hour ago, I gave a fellow from Germany, who is looking for some 1936 Nash exterior trunk hinges your email address....because I thought you might have something to sell him. If he doesn't contact you for whatever reason, just let me know, if you might be able to help him out. I can always email you his contact info, and some pictures of the hinges he is looking for. Again, thank you, Marv. Best, John in Plover, Wisconsin