my new 1990 coupe

Guest Kingglory

Guest Kingglory

Per your requests. I just bought this a couple of days ago. I was not on the market but for 1,000 I could not go wrong I thought. :D

Here are a few pictures.

Thanks everyone for the support.

Mike

post-63974-143138114357_thumb.jpg

post-63974-143138114362_thumb.jpg

post-63974-143138114367_thumb.jpg

post-63974-143138114371_thumb.jpg

Guest Kingglory

Thanks, That what I thought for the price and condition it was a no brainier.

I have no idea what color it this is. It looks like a metallic sand wood. Not sure what is was called. So far just a few minor repairs and all are done but my damn interior lights.

Guest re-reatta

The color is called Driftwood, I believe. It is one of the rarer colors. Great buy on what appears to be a very nice car. You've found the forum which was the next logical step after your purchase.

Best of luck to you.

It was called Driftwood and it was a 1990 only color (all came with tan interior) there were 363 coupe made in that color.

It has the 16 way seat option, does not appear to have a sunroof and I cannot tell from the photo if it has the single disk CD option.

The side molding is body color, some cars will have black.

Guest Kingglory

That is a rare one then. I had no idea.

There is no sunroof or cd player. There are some crazy seat functions on both sides. There is a thigh adjuster that extends the seat like a foot rest but not as far. I was thinking it's an over kill in my book. Tilt,slide,slope,twist and more. To bad there were not heated back then.

Looks like the "Anti-Lock" idiot light's on in your interior shot. Be sure to take the brake test. You'll find it at Reatta.net in the Brake section under Troubleshooting and Tests. You don't want any brake problems. If you have any interest in re-covering your steering wheel use the search option and you can find out who you can send it to. The car looks great. Always liked the Driftwood color.

Mike

'91 Coupe

Guest Kingglory

I noticed that both sets of brake lights are on, The 'red" and the yellow ABS. Freaking out a tad and going to do that test you linked me too...

Thanks for the heads up!

Guest Richard D
I noticed that both sets of brake lights are on, The 'red" and the yellow ABS. Freaking out a tad and going to do that test you linked me too...

Thanks for the heads up!

Great looking car and for what you paid for it if it needs some brake work you will still come out ahead. There are complete Teves brake systems on ebay that claim to have been rebuilt for $100.00 with warranty if that is your problem. Perhaps someone who bought one will chime in on how it worked.

Guest Kingglory
If you want your money back - let me know. I like it.

Marc

Well it was bought for my daughter and I cant let her drive it until I get the brake issues figured out. If its too costly I may take you up on that, Your only one state over..