Sign in to follow this  
70 Electra

1971 1972 Electra NOS quarter panel

NOS right side (passenger) quarter panel for 1971-72 Buick Electra 2dr hardtop. Could be cut for use on 4dr models. This is genuine original GM old-stock, and not a reproduction, aftermarket, or refurbished part. When did you last see one??

NO DENTS, SCRAPES, OR RUST. Outer surface is oxidized from outdoor desert storage, before I got it. Looks worse than it is and will clean up easily with light DA sanding. Back side (including bottoms, flanges, etc) have virgin black GM factory primer.

Price is $400. Part is in dry storage in metro Detroit and can be picked up there. At this low price, you can afford some gas to pick it up! NO SHIPPING. I won't mess with truck freight, and it's too long for Greyhound shipment.

POSSIBLE delivery to October Hershey AACA event for additional charge, but act fast so I can make arrangements. Or...MIGHT be able to meet in Toledo area, to save you 1.5hrs of travel to metro Detroit.

Email me for additional pictures

gcockerill "at" wowway.com

post-30901-143138113413_thumb.jpg

post-30901-143138113417_thumb.jpg

post-30901-143138113421_thumb.jpg

Benefits of AACA Membership.

You sure don't see those very often!

Adam,

You're right! It's the ONLY one I've ever seen, including my days working in parts dept at a Buick dealer from 1974-76.

Let me know if you think of any possible BCAers that could put this to good use.

Thanks,

Greg

OK Buick People: I purchased a top from Greg and I'm telling you that it is superb! Thanks Greg, Mitch.

I have one of these, too, same exact thing, so if anyone in the Texas/Oklahoma area needs one, I will sell it, and I don't think I'm competing with Greg, given how difficult these are to transport!

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Sherman,Texas

btt

Still for sale. I've noticed a lot more interest in the 71-76 Electra's, so perhaps there will be renewed interest in this quarter panel....

Price has crept up to $500, which is still a hell of a deal for a NOS 2dr hardtop quarter panel. If you've got one of these cars, it is worth while to buy this "just in case".

Note that my previous "Hershey offer" (made in the original posting) was from 2009, and I'm not sure if I will be going this year.