Sign in to follow this  
DizzyDale

HPOF car count

You can expect to see all of them Diz. :)

I wonder how many forum members will be joining Diz and I by showing their car in HPOF at Hershey???

Unfortunately, I'll have the wrong car in the trailer with me this year. Am stopping at Barry Eash's shop to pick up the '30 Packard Phaeton, but it is neither a Show Car, nor a HPOF. If we didn't have to leave so early on Saturday afternoon to make it back to work on Monday, I might have displayed it in Driver participation, but it just won't work out this year. Y'all come see it on the Vintage Tour in North Carolina.

Hopefully next year the '37 Buick - Fiorello LaGuardia's Parade car will be in for HPOF - 10,548 miles as of last month.

Im hoping to bring my 1949 Plymouth Special Deluxe to get its HPOF certification at Hershey. The car was my mom and dad's and mom gave it to me just before dad passed away last year. I had hoped to get the HPOF while dad was still alive but didnt get a chance to. Everything except the tires appears to be original. Its a great driver and has been on numerous regional size tours in Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina.

post-30691-143138993824_thumb.jpg