Advice for two old cars

dbclary

I need some advice on what to do with 2 old cars on some property I own. One is a 1936? chevrolet and the other is a chrysler? Both cars have been there for as long as I remember and are up to the fenders in dirt. Like me, they aren't getting any younger. Would they be of some use to someone that restores old cars?

Thank you for the info, Picture #2 is my screensaver! I used to play around those cars when I was little and they bring back good memories. I'll keep trying to find someone who might be interested in them. Any members from the Grand Rapids area?

Thank you for the info, Picture #2 is my screensaver! I used to play around those cars when I was little and they bring back good memories. I'll keep trying to find someone who might be interested in them. Any members from the Grand Rapids area?

When they are nothing but a bare spot in those beautiful woods you will miss them more than you know. As it is you now have a piece of "art" and of your childhood. For the few bucks they would fetch it's not worth destroying. You asked for advice, well there's mine..........Bob

Edited by Bhigdog (see edit history)

Bob I agree with you and its not about money. The land is going to be sold and I'm afraid they will be vandelized or sold for scrap. If I could keep the land they would stay.

I see. In that case it's time to move on. Advertise them here, locally, or EBay and save what you can so others can use them. The worst thing would be to just send them to the crusher but that may be the the end story............Bob

I see. In that case it's time to move on. Advertise them here, locally, or EBay and save what you can so others can use them. The worst thing would be to just send them to the crusher but that may be the the end story............Bob

NOOOO!!!! Not THAT!!!! That would truly be a shame to crush them.