goin to look at a 91 red and grey

Guest craig hewitt

Guest craig hewitt

well it will be the 6th for me the wife isnt happy it was in a frt end collision dont know till tommarrow how bad he wants 600.00 bucks wheels are worth that( right trying to justify) guy said windshield was good and int near perfect so i might be lookin for frt end parts again just put together maui for my 14 year old son I dont like red cars and i already have a red tofeo also it has black moldings dont like that either I know were thers a red parts car close to me so it might take buying my 7th please help me im sick my next door nieghbor has 3 and a guy down the street 5 houes just bought 1 last week a close friend bought a 91 three months ago . ouy i didnt even stop for periods!! Ill let you know what happens Im going to pick this reatta apart like spare rib and hope to get it for 3 hundy will see Craig cant sleep

Guest craig hewitt

Well went to look at it today rear drivers side quarter rust all around wheel lip rgt winow shattered interior sad shape drivers seat worn big time battery dead didnt start frt end gone need fenders forword and core support pull winshield good rims good 1 hub cap missing emblem clear on the paint gone radio missing all and all pretty bad offered 300 seller said 500 i walked Craig I was hoping for the holy grail oh well