Contacting the Pittsburgh Portholes Chapter

Centurion

I'm interested in ordering some back issues of the Bugle, and have downloaded the order form from the Pittsburgh Portholes Chapter website.

I have a question to ask regarding availability of certain issues, but find that the Chapter's e-mail address is not working: pittsburghportholes@yahoo.com

Does anyone have a current e-mail address for the chapter or for Philip Dayen, who is evidently the individual responsible for the sale of past issues of the Bugle?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Centurion (see edit history)

I am not an officer of the Porthole chapter, but I am probably one of the few local members who frequent this forum.

I do not know why the web address Centurion referenced in the first post did/does not work. I do know Phil Dayen is the gentleman who handles the inventory and sales of past Bugles. Without consulting with the chapter first, I did not want to list his private contact information here on the open forum.

I do know if you go to the BCA home page and navigate thru the "find a chapter" tab, the chapter's other information is up to date to my understanding.

I will make some local inquiries to see what's up.