1897-1905 horseless carriage buggy wheels F/S on Ebay N/R

Please see Ebay auction # 260467674654. Up for auction is a VERY rare matched set of four original paint 40 spoke wheels from a 1897-1905 automobile, gas steam or electric! They might also be able to be used on a buggy or carriage. I acquired these at Hershey in 1994. All 4 rims are 2 inches wide, and can be fitted reasonably cost wise with solid rubber tires by several companies, or you can have air filled tires made to order. The rear pair of rims are 33 1/2 inches wide and the front pair are 31 1/2 inches wide. All four have their original hubcaps! Only one spoke is loose and its fixable. If these wheels are not the correct size for your application, you can always use these hubs with your rims. I have never seen another set like this, ever! The hubs themselves are rare and worth the auction price,if you use the hubs with your rims. The hub openings are for a straight, not tapered, one-inch axle. The hubs are 5 inches wide. By the way, these hubs should fit on the axles on the gear drive rear axle from 1897-1905 I am selling in another Ebay auction right now. Will ship for actual costs or will deliver to Hershey for free. George Albright,Ocala,Fla. email gnalbright@gmail.com cell 352 843 1624<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->