Searching for Suspension Support Insulators

Guest Zee One

Guest Zee One

I recently purchased a '90 Reatta. Like all of my used car purchases, there is a little work that needs to be done. I need struts all around and I see that the forum suggest to use Monroe struts. I've noticed that I have some rust in the rear end on the frame and underbody. That will be taken care of within the next few days. I also wanted to replace the "Suspension Support Insulators" while having the underbody sanded/undercoat taken care of. I've searched gmdirectparts and many other gm parts sites and can not find them anywhere. Does anyone have any possible answers?

Guest Greg Ross

In the GM Parts Direct catalog for "1991 Buick Reatta" I see under "Rear Suspension"/suspension components" there's an "Insulator" that yields three sublistings including upper and lower?

GM Parts Direct seem to have fewer sketches/ daigrams these days. All I can suggest is that you go to an "AC Delco" Dealer or a GM Dealer and enquire. They'll be able to show you the schematics/ diagrams and you can pick your parts. AC Delco Dealers usually also have "Aftermarket" parts lines as well and may have alternatives if GM has dropped the part number.

Rear suspension

Brake components

Lower control arm

Lower control arm

Ride control

Stabilizer bar

Stabilizer bar

Suspension components

Control arm

Crossmember

Insulator

Knuckle