1922 Model 15 White 3/4 Ton Truck Restored

Guest JSKI

1922 Model 15 White 3/4 Ton Truck.

Located in Mackinaw City, Michigan.

I don't know a whole lot about this vehicle, but I have this information from a letter in 1959 regarding this vehicle from The White Motor Company.

"The model 15 was built up of units throughout which were of White design and White build and the vehicle is equipped with ball bearings at practically all points where the use of an 'anti-friction' bearing is indicated. Ordinarily the model 15 was powered with a GK White engine equipped with a model TBC White transmission and a GBBE White rear axle. The engine is a 3-3/4 bore, 5-1/8 stroke, four cylinder job and develops around 30 horsepower. The crankshaft main bearings are large ball bearings. The transmission is a four-speed overdrive in fourth underneath with straight spur gearing throughout. The rear axle is single reduction running on ball bearings and ordinarily was supplied in a gear ratio of around 5.33 to 1."

-White Motor Company, July 22, 1958-

I have the original manual in between sheet protectors and secured. Some pages are torn but most of the original manual is there.

Would need a trailer to pick up as the max speed I believe on this vehicle is 17MPH and shouldn't be driven to preserve the condition.

If you have any additional questions or information on this vehicle, please feel free to contact me.

I am currently asking $50,000.00 or best offer.

Thanks!!!