1960 buick bucket seats+225 fender trim

tailfins

Guest 40series

I know a guy who has them. The trim pieces I could get reasonable i think but the buckets are spendy if you want the correct hard backs.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Luck on the seats . I see them on Ebay from time to time - same seats for the Pont. and Cad . If you are going to use the correct center console be aware that the width of the console is different between the Invicta and the Electra . I can tell by the amount of pleats in the vinyl . l think the Invicta had five and the electra had seven . I found the above info to be true for my 61 and I would guess it would be the same for the 60 . After a couple of years of looking I found mine in Colorado . If you would like pics of mine email me direct.

• 3 years later...
Guest JSBongiovanni

I'm looking for the ribbed trim for an 1960 Electra 225 convertible or Electra coupe for the passenger door. Any one know where I could find some?? Thank you

• 4 months later...
Guest 70 Electra
Good Luck on the seats . I see them on Ebay from time to time - same seats for the Pont. and Cad . If you are going to use the correct center console be aware that the width of the console is different between the Invicta and the Electra . I can tell by the amount of pleats in the vinyl . l think the Invicta had five and the electra had seven . I found the above info to be true for my 61 and I would guess it would be the same for the 60 . After a couple of years of looking I found mine in Colorado . If you would like pics of mine email me direct.

Just reading this now, and felt obliged to respond. The difference in console is not between Invicta and Electra as Dick suggests.... It is between 60 and 61. The 61 console is narrower.

• 1 month later...