Another '91 Maui Blue in Sebring Fl.

Labrat

I'm flying out in the morning to Denver with the new owner to pick up a '91 Maui Blue with all options and 27K miles. We'll be driving it back to Sebring Fl. over the next few days. The cars are twins with his about 675 numbers older. The new owner is a collector and good friend of mine. This beautiful car will be going into his daily driver pool. Only took about a hour of driving to send him into the ranks of those who understand there's nothing like a Reatta on the open road. The car is already in the registry. Labrat.

Well, bad news. The trip turned into an overnight trip instead of a great road-trip. The car was greatly less than I was expecting. We flew back this morning and left the car there. I won't go public with my observations as I don't need a lawsuit and in this day and age that is so easy to get with printed statements. So the search goes on for a "Mint" '91 Maui Blue Reatta and a $1600.00 wasted unless you really wanted to eat a meal and spend night in Denver. Think of me if you see a Maui Blue in your travels. Regards, Labrat.

Edited by Labrat (see edit history)

Guest Richard D

Can you give a hint without risking any cease and desist papers? body structure problem, more oil under the car than in it?

It could have been worse, your friend could have bought it unseen.

If your'e interested in a maui blue 1991 convertible with 8,461 miles, there's one in Tomahawk Wisconsin for $26,500.00. E-bay # 110426775486.:eek:

Guest Bobby Valines

Did you try to get someone from here to look at the car first, maybe have saved you some time and money. Try it next time.