Kissel roadster

I am trying to locate a picture of a 1922-1925 Kissel roadster. Amelia Earhart had one. I need it for a children's book about Amelia. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. <P>anniep5@yahoo.com

anniep5<P>1. If you have not, join the AACA.<P>2. The AACA Library & Research Center has extensive automobile data at your disposal.<P>3. AACA National Headquarters<BR> Library & Research Center<BR> (717) 534-1910<P>Regards, Peter J.

Here are several references for ?22 to ?25 Kissel roadsters:<BR>pg. 111; photo 1925 Gold bug speedster. "Encyclopedia of American Automobiles" Edited by G.N. Georgano. Published by E.P. Dutton 1968.<BR>pg. 208; photo 1923 Kissel. "The Treasury of the Automobile" by Ralph Stein. Golden Press 1961<BR>pg. 214; fine color rendition of a 1923 Speedster "The Centenary Encyclopedia of Automobiles" by Graham Macbeth. Published by Temple Press 1984.<BR>pg. 115 to 119 "The Kissel Kar Klub" numerous photos and text. "Antique Automobile Magazine" Vol. 25 No. 2 Published by Antique Automobile Club of America March 1961.<BR>pg. 308 to 324 "25 Year History KISSEL" by E.E. Husting. Extensive history & photos. "Antique Automobile Magazine" Vol. 25 No.5 Published by Antique Automobile Club of America September 1961.<BR>I have copies of all these in my personal collection.<BR>John N. Packard, President Board of Directors AACA Library & Research Center, Inc.<p>[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: John N. Packard ]