Sign in to follow this  
nearchoclatetown

Hershey 2009

The new DBC newsletter arrived yesterday with info for Hershey. If you know you will attend now is the time to send $17 per adult for dinner tickets, $7 under 12. The dinner is same place as always, same menu. Chicken, ham, meat balls, roast beef, scalped potatoes, green beans, etc.etc. YES Rick, we eat chicken!! Do NOT wait until you get here to buy tickets, I need to order food. SASE if you want tickets mailed back, I can have them at the door too.

I've never attended this dinner --- any tickets left???

Yes, info is in the last newsletter. The dinner Could be within walking distance of the Giant field, it's just across the creek. It's in a firehouse so dress is pretty informal. Hope to see you there.

Nearchoclatetown,

I still have not received my 2 tickets for the annual dinner on 10/9. Are you holding them for me at the door?

Fran

Without a SASE I hold them at the door, it usually says that on the application. I'm not sure it did this time. It's no big deal here, just trying to keep costs down. Se you soon, the fields are cut, the fences up for the day parking. I understand there are over 1300 cars registered for the Sat. show. I only know of 3 DBs, any more showing?

One more bump. It REALLY makes my job easier if everyone buys tehre ticket through the mail. I have to let the caterer know a number by this weekend. I DON"T want to run out of food.