I am looking to buy an antique Hearse , Flower Car , Limousine

Guest Mark Rodgers

Guest Mark Rodgers

I am looking to buy an antique Hearse , Flower Car , Limousine or Ambulance in GOOD CONDITION. I prefer before 1950 but I will look at anything from horse drawn up to the 1960's. Price is NOT an issue. It does not need to be in running order, but I am NOT looking for "junk". I would buy one vehicle or an entire collection. Parts also. I will pay a finders fee. 216 389 6184

Guest Mark Rodgers

Thanks for the leads but I am not looking for a major restoration job. "Some" work is fine but a major job isn't my idea of a good time.

Thanks

Mark

Search Jaxed, pick the model (Cadillac 1940's etc) do hearse as keyword

site mash : : combined classified and auction listings

My stepdad had a neat Packard Hearse when I was in 3rd grade, some vandals set it on fire in the yard where he worked and had it parked.

Edited by 55chevy (see edit history)

Guest 37Imp_limo

I have a 1937 Chrysler Imperial Limo (C-15) that I am working on. It is at the paint shop and the moldings are getting chromed. It is only one of 278 made. The link below shows the car in the condition that I received it. It is not bad at all. Runs fantastic. My intent was to paint, new interior to match the paint, rechrome all pieces, and detail the motor all in preparation to sell. If your interested call me @ 951-204-6613 or email at jchernandez@att.net

1937 Crown Imperial Touring Sedan

• 4 years later...
Guest us1exports

Hi , we are in Argentina , we have two fantastic hearses in excellent condition . One is a Cadillac 1938 stunning !!!! in running order at $32000 and one Packard 1951 in really excellent condition at $17000. Both cars are 100% original with factory engine and trasmission , interior , instruments etc so , great for a collector . If you were interested please contact me for more info and pictures at :us1exports@gmail.com

We also have a Cadillac 1951 ambulance that belonged to the Presidency but is not in good condition.

Kind regards . Ricardo