Jump to content

'72 Centurion grill piece

Guest jadjiggs

Recommended Posts

Guest jadjiggs

WTB - for a 1972 Centurion, I am looking for a lower grill unit for the driver's side. This piece goes between the parking light and the center license plate.

This is the one and only piece needed, unless of course, someone has the tailight bezels in good shape.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...