Parting out over 200 Buicks

Parting out cars, 1927-88, most years and body styles. Full size, Riv., and Skylark/GS, hardtops, sedans, and conv.'s. Many hard to find parts in stock including sheetmetal, bumpers, grills, grill bars, hood ornaments, lights, wheelcovers, stainless, sweepspear mldgs., air cleaners, etc. Recent arrivals, 51 Special 4dr, 54 Century 2dr ht, runs and drives, 62 Special, 66 Wildcat 2dr ht, 69 Skylark 2dr, (solid rt. fender and core support), 70 Skylark conv., 78 Riv. and 1986 Riv. We also have a large selection of literature and NOS parts available. Buick project cars available too, 52 Super 2dr ht, 53 Special 2dr ht., 54 Special 2dr ht (chopped), Just in, NICE 61 Lesabre 9 pass. wagon with p/s, p/b, a/c, good paint, nice interior, runs great, just out of 15 years inside dry storage.<P>E-mail a detailed list of needs directly to us @ sehrlich@greatbend.com. Do not post a response to this ad, who knows when I will be back to find it. E-mail must include a list of needs and ALL info about your car. If I don't know what kind of car you have, I can't check any parts.<P>We are located in Great Bend, KS.<P>Thanks, <BR>Steve and Chad Ehrlich<BR>(316)793-3903<P>[This message has been edited by sehrlich@greatbend.com (edited 12-30-2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by sehrlich@greatbend.com (edited 12-30-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Steve<BR> I need a carb for a 1941 to 1949 buick. It needs to be a 3 stud base carter wcd 2 barrel, do you have one?<P> Thanks, Jim Evans smile.gif" border="0

Steve<BR> I need a carb for a 1941 to 1949 buick. It needs to be a 3 stud base carter wcd 2 barrel, do you have one?<P> Thanks, Jim Evans smile.gif" border="0

• 1 month later...

<B>Tom, Jim and Jay</B><BR>..... you might e-Mail these guys like they asked... they may not have time to look back at this ad as often as they would like. Their e-mail is: <I><B>sehrlich@greatbend.com </B></I><BR>Good luck guys. <BR>P.S.( Just trying to help!)

Any parts for a '65 Wildcat? Need bench seat (2dr), door panels, hater control panel, rear chrome panel, exterior chrome trim. Maybe interested in other parts as well.<P>Thanks.