1911 Atlas 35 hp motor Intake Manifold

Hi There

Looking for intake manifold to suit 1911-1912 Atlas 35 hp motor

or any other motor parts inc Stromberg No 4 glass bowl carb.

Any information on which other cars in this era which were fitted with the Atlas 35 hp motor.

Thank you for any help

Regards Dave:confused:

Hi, It was thought that only three Atlas motor cars remain. Two 2 cyl 35 hp, and one 4cyl 60 hp. Yours would make 4 known. I was working on the 4 cyl to help a friend get it ready for a tour later this month. Do you have a car or just an engine? I would like to see a photo if it if possible. Atlas was built by Harry Knox of Knox motor car and fire truck fame in Springfield Ma, my hometown. The Knox Motor Car Club also has Atlas members as they were built by the same man. Thanks, Ed

Guest brassnutboyz

We have an Atlas 4 cyl engine complete with exhaust and water manifold, crank, priming cups, no mag or carb. Engine number appears to be A51, it also has number L3528A stamped on the engine. It is clean and in an engine stand in or museum. We would consider selling or trading it if it will help someone complete a car. Send me your email address and I can send a photo. Brassnutboyz

Guest brassnutboyz

I believe one of the Automobiles using the Atlas engine was the American Underslung Scout among others. I have not done a lot of research but believe this is correct. Brassnutboyz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave, we have a 1912 Pratt "30" touring car with an Atlas engine, looks identical to that in the 1913 Crow-Elkhart on ebay. I have a copy of a 28 page Atlas brochure, dated March 20, 1911, which depicts their 25-30, 20-25 and 15-20 HP engines. If you would send me a PM with your address, I will send you a copy. What car is your Atlas engine in?

Regards, Jim Mead

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Jim, Been out touch for months, back now. Thanks for reply, The 1913 Crow Elkhart for sale was beautiful I believe same motor, If I had the money I would have bought that and sat it at the bottom of the bed just to look at it. Should have pics on computer I hope, Will contact with PM

Regards Dave