STUTS BLACKHAWK WHEELS

Guest iroczjeff

Guest iroczjeff

I am a Camaro/Corvette man but have an original set of Stutz Blackhawk wheels that I have had in my garage for a number of years and have zero use for. These wheels have a very nice sorry that go with them. The wheels are in great shape. I have a complete set of them. These are the early wheels from what I have been told. I have very nice pictures of each wheel if interested. I was told by a freind to post these wheels for sale on this sight. My hope is that they go back on a real Stutz. I have them for sale at $400.00. Please call or email me with any questions. Jeff 216-905-1983 or jmakovich@sbcglobal.net

post-62862-143138095163_thumb.jpg

Jim...you are correct. I used to have to mount tires on a guy's car that had those wheels. I worked at Firestone Tire Company in San Diego. They were very strange tires. The tires were recessed around the rim by about 1" or 1 1/2".

Guest iroczjeff

here is another picture I found of a Blackhawk with my wheels on it. These wheels are really interesting! I hope someone will buy them and put them back on a real Stutz. I would make the price better just to see that happen. Jeff

post-62862-14313809548_thumb.jpg