1954 Chrysler New Yorker Club Coupe

Guest imperial413

Guest imperial413

Hello,

I have a 1954 Chrysler New Yorker Club Coupe, currently located in New Windsor, NY, for sale. It's unrestored and does not currently run. However, the body and interior are in excellent overall shape, with no body rust. Exterior color is Seafoam Green with blue top and green interior. The 331 Hemi is original and complete, minus the oil bath air cleaner. Mileage is around 93000.

Let me know what interest is out there, you can reply here or better yet email me at:

Imperialcrown413@att.net.

I can email some photos upon request. I don't have a price in mind, shoot me an offer. You'll be getting a relatively rare car (very few club coupes, most '54 NYer 2 doors were hardtops) and excellent starting point on a restoration for not much money. Thanks,

Greg

Guest Johnpaul Ragusa

Greg

Welcome to the site. YOu may want to post the pictures here on the site itself but you must post an asking price.

Guest imperial413

I've attached the photos I have right now. The car is sitting at a restoration facility in New Windsor, NY, Empire Mopars. They can be looked up at:

www.empire-mopars.com and their telephone # is 845-568-3514.

No work has been started on the car; I informed them of my intention to sell it.

For a price, I say $1500.00 or an acceptable offer.

The engine, being a later model 331, is preferred because these do not have the bell-housing cast into the block. Any questions, please let me know, thanks!

post-62830-14313809463_thumb.jpg

post-62830-143138094634_thumb.jpg

post-62830-143138094637_thumb.jpg

post-62830-143138094641_thumb.jpg

Guest imperial413

Thanks for the kind comment, I'm not sure where the car orginated, but it spent many years in Ohio then in PA before I bought it. Here is a little more information, again if you are really interested and want a 2nd opinion on the car conditon, just call the shop listed below. It is a heck of a deal for the moeny asked.

Unfortunately, I do not have any more photos right now. I live in Pennsylvania, about 5 hours from the shop where the car is located. I've owned the car for about 10 years and last drove in in '99-2000 on the road. Since then, I was deployed (Army) and just haven't had the time to keep up with it. I always stored it inside and, more recently outside under the california car cover you see pictured. I can't imagine there is any body work needed in the car, the chrome is fair and everything (emblems, glass, interior) is there. Orginal paint is faded.

In February 2009, I shipped it to the shop, however since that time, I found and bought a '48 NYer Coupe and I have to let one go. I encourage you to contact the shop (845-568-3514) and they can confirm the car is remarkably clean, ask for John, he is the one who've I have dealt with.

The car does not currently run, the engine does turn over very strongly with a fresh 6v battery but it seems it's not getting a spark. I'd had trouble with the voltage regulator (see photo, where I removed the cover) but cannot confirm this is the cause 100%.

All of this has led me to try to sell the car for a fraction of what I believe it is worth. The '54 Club Coupes were a rare bodystyle and the 331 is complete. I hope this helps you, thanks!

Greg

BTW I live near Pittsburgh, PA but the car is physically located in and would have to be picked up in New York. I have a clear PA title for it. The address of where the car is:

www.empire-mopars.com

34 Walnut Street, New Windsor, NY 12533

Telephone # 845-568-3514