Reatta Glamour Shots thread post favorite pics

Reattatude

The white 1991 convertible has been with us since about 1993, purchased with 26K, it now has 44K.

The three Reattas is a few years old, but the white '91 is there, a Driftwood '90 coupe and a 50K Burgundy '90 that I sold to get the bride the Maui Blue '91 she wanted (it had 82K)

post-30596-143138093585_thumb.jpg

post-30596-143138093587_thumb.jpg

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)

Guest mgibson

This is one of my favorites. It is hard to tell where the Reatta ends and the Blue Ridge Mountains start.

post-30796-143138093896_thumb.jpg

Guest Kitskaboodle

Here's two pics of my 90 from two cars shows.

One is in Pacific Grove and the other in Cameron Park.

Kit

post-47927-143138094057_thumb.jpg

post-47927-143138094061_thumb.jpg

Guest Kitskaboodle

I couldnt resist....... :)

Here's two more pics of my girl from the Cameron Park show.

Also, just for fun I threw in a freebie...a rare Denzel I see at Infineon

every year. :)

Kit

post-47927-143138094064_thumb.jpg

post-47927-143138094067_thumb.jpg

post-47927-143138094071_thumb.jpg

Guest daveagain909

I can not get a picture to upload, how is it done? I tried by clicking on the "insert image" button with getting nothing more than a bell. Please give me some help?

From the FAQ in the menu above.

Attachments and Images

How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'.

To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Guest daveagain909

I hope there is a picture of my 90 with 52k bought earlier this year in florida. still now picture? I must be dumb.

Edited by daveagain909
spelling (see edit history)

I use a Photobucket account (free) :cool:

You can upload the pics from your computer and then just add the IMG tags to your post here - posts the pic as real size, no resizing - provides a nice big picture right on the page and this is my preferred method of posting pics.

Guest Bobby Valines

FYI most of the smaller images can be left click then click on open link and it will enlarge. I think it was Ronnie that taught me that.

Guest waxbgone

Here are my baby pictures:

Oil Painting of 90 Convertible

3 of my 4 babies

90 Convertible and Perry's Monument on Put-in-Bay

post-30755-143138096363_thumb.jpg

post-30755-143138096366_thumb.jpg

post-30755-143138096368_thumb.jpg

Guest StephenM

Village of Brodheadsville in the Pocono area of Pennsylvania, about a mile from my home. This Reatta was sold this morning, se my posts in "Reattas for Sale"

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_zmSOavkeL3M/SnRd-e0QUxI/AAAAAAAAEDs/mQvA2CF1EJg/s512/Reatta_053.JPG

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_zmSOavkeL3M/Sh44hp-yfdI/AAAAAAAADnQ/sN77gBTDcKw/s512.JPG

Regards - Steve

Edited by StephenM (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...