Sign in to follow this  
pughs

1927 Franklin Gas Cap

Hi,

Does anyone out there have a gas cap for a 1927 11B? Thanks.

Steve

Does anyone have a picture of a gas cap for a 1927 11B that they can post so that I will know what to look for at swap meets.

I am also looking for a door pull and a door latch handle for the same car.

Thanks.

Steve

I can't help with the gas cap but I have a door pull and the inside door handle, if that is what you are looking for. Dave

I can't help with the gas cap but I have a door pull and the inside door handle, if that is what you are looking for. Dave

Dave,

Yes, I need the door pull and the little lever door handle that sits top edge of the door. These are both in the hammered finish. How much are you asking? can you send a photo? Where are you located. Thank you.

Steve

Also, I include a pic of my gas tank gauge that is in poor condition. Anyone have a good one for sale? Or know of anyone that restores these gauges?

Jeff Hasslen makes all the parts to make new gauges.

I am looking for a 1928 Franklin gas tank. 631 689 8401

There is a guy in NC parting out a '28. The picture shows that there is a tank in the car. How bad is the tank you have? If you have one, they can usually be saved.

Where on LI are you? My father and I have four Franklins. We will have two of them at the AACA show in Riverhead tomorrow.

There is a guy in NC parting out a '28. The picture shows that there is a tank in the car. How bad is the tank you have? If you have one, they can usually be saved.

Where on LI are you? My father and I have four Franklins. We will have two of them at the AACA show in Riverhead tomorrow.

Thank you for that information. Do you have any contact info for this person?

I live in Setauket.