WHATS THE TRICK TO NEW PLUG WIRES??

Mssr. Bwatoe

Guest papete

Probably any of those will work. I put mine in dry but, it may be easier to have some lubercant. Maybe some others can help on this point? You need to take your time and make sure you put the wires in the right place. If I could get an engine harness for 80 bucks I would buy it. What is your source? Thanks.

Put the harness wires in first in the left conduit. I have found that feeding the new spark plug wires in starting with the longest on the left side works well. I feed the wires in thru the various outlets on the conduits. If you leave off the barbed ends ( for the terminal plates) you can usually work the wires down thru the conduits without any "lube". The right side is a snap but working the last couple of wires down thru the lower end of the left conduit will take some patience. If the wires have been cut to length leave the spark plug end extended from the conduit opening 7 inches and the separation between the conduits at 3-1/2 inches. This will give you the right length for the terminal plates. After the wires are all in I install the barbed connectors on the the terminal plate ends. The wires will extend at differenf lengths so that they will reach all connections and neatly fit in the outer caps. Use 7 mm wire as 8 mm becomes way too difficult especially on the left side competing with the harness wiring.

Guest Frenchy32

What I have done for my engines I made a template with 3/4 plywood and bolted down the plug wires tube as if they were on the motor. I feed the plugs wires from the longest one first and as it gets tighter I spray silicone on the wires to help them slide in the tube. After you are done I unbolt the plug tubes from the template and install them on the engine work very well.

Thanks

Frenchy