The Light Is Now Shining Above Me

serb

Today I received a box from the United States Postal Service. Inside this box was a light which should be attached to the inside of my trunk to make things a little brighter. This package came to me, courtesy of the Forum Breakfast Group which meets during the yearly National.

Thank you so much to the "Group" for the very kind thoughts. I was very glad to see that I was in your thoughts.

I have to say, it was a good thing that I had my cell phone when I locked myself in the trunk or Lana would not have known where I was. HA, HA!

Thanks again,

Stevo

Edited by serb (see edit history)

OK Roy, here it goes.......

I was bending into the trunk when my neighbor pushed me into the trunk and closed it. He then started rocking the car, pounding on the trunk lid and said he would be back in an hour. He laughed all the way home, I do not know how much he was drinking but he sure thought it was funny. The rest is known since I had to call Lana.

There, I hope you are happy that I had to confess everything to the whole world.

Wait till we catch up with your brother....... He'll think twice before he messes with one of us Buick guys again!!!.....:eek: OK, whos with me, the 15 Buick, rasckel the one eyed hound, -N- ol Betsy the double barrel??? :confused: Maybe we all will just sit here and have a few shots of Moonshine -N- think up a plan aforn we go... Of course you will have to lead us to em Stevo. ;) Dandy Dave!

Guest 53Nailhead

Nice neighbor Stevo....LOL!! Some things are better left unsaid.

Janet & I are heading down to St. Catherine's to tour Brock University with our youngest daughter, maybe we'll have to stop by Lockport to tune 'em up! I`ll let Dandy Dave know the date.....

Let me know when you will be down this way. Both of my daughters graduated with their undergraduate degrees from Brock. Both then cruised over the border to Buffalo for their Masters degrees.

Stevo

Guest Dan Cook

I'll bet that little light shines like a diamond in a goat's a$$ after getting it adjusted from the inside.