Sign in to follow this  
keiser31

Rest stop for Dodge Brothers...

To all who are attending the Keizer Dodge Brothers meet...If you are passing through or near Phoenix, Oregon on Interstate 5 on the way to the meet, feel free to stop by my humble abode for a rest (potty stop) or a cup of freshly ground coffee. We live about 45 miles north of the California/Oregon border and a few blocks west of the freeway. Call me at (541)535-1890 or email me at keiser31@charter.net if you are going to be in the area and we can get together to talk Dodges. We will be leaving on Sunday morning (July 19th) to go north, but you are welcome to stop by before we leave. John

Noooo.....I would NEVER ask you to lift anything.....actually, I was hoping you guys would stop by to degrease all of my parts that I have to put back in.

Only if a 747 can land in your driveway. We leave in the AM, we have a side trip first.
Hey...D.B.Cooper landed here from a jet...you can, too. Hey....maybe that's what the "D.B." stood for....Dodge Brother?!?!?! Never thought of that, before. Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Couple years ago I put together a "race car" out of really dead DB parts, a 1925 coupe. Painted "25" on the door and for "driver" I put "D.B. Couper". Our past pres Gerry Egland brought his neighbor over who bought it from me. Sits in his yard now. I'm like you keiser, Cooper had to be a Dodge bro!

When you guys talk about Kiezer, is the event at Powerland? I know Kiezer and powerland is close by but not in Kiezer proper. I live nearby and was just curious.

When you guys talk about Kiezer, is the event at Powerland? I know Kiezer and powerland is close by but not in Kiezer proper. I live nearby and was just curious.
If you go to NorCalDBS.org Home Page and it gives the schedule of events. The headquarters for the meet is at the Keizer Renaissance Hotel in Keizer. Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Thanks for the info. The Air Museum is a must see as well as the steam up (thats the powerland that I refered to).

The ferry is a hoot. Although it is quicker to drive around thru West Salem. I would opt for the ferry just because of the fun factor. And you will get to see the Willamette River at its best..

I hope you all enjoy yourselves.