Sign in to follow this  
idrjoe_sandiego

KEIZER: Who's going & what are you driving?

I had a great time! Got to meet alot of people and see faces instead of just names. John, I never did get to meet up with you. Bill said you were there but we never seemed to cross paths. Doug, it was a pleasure to meet you. We are really thinking serious about going to Gettysburg next year. To all that were unable to attend, you really missed a good one. We also have an official N.W. Region now too. More "local" events will be planned soon, will keep ya posted.

How about something in FL, does anyone ever do anything down here?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man!!!!!!!! I had an absolute BLAST at the meet. We just got home, but I had to share a few teasers of what's coming. It was such a joy to meet and see the folks and cars I have only heard about. My wife and I really lucked out. We got to ride in idrjoesandiego's car with his very humorous father. The old "parts car" as he called it, had a few sputters on the road, but that malady was taken care of by switching fuel pumps. I also got to ride in Bob Molner's original bread truck. I want to thank all who welcomed my wife and I and all of the folks who put the meet on. It was very well planned and went smooth from my point of view.

post-37352-143138095082_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138095085_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138095089_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138095092_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138095096_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138095099_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138095102_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys.

WHAT A MEET!!!!!!!!

Nice to put a faces with a names.

How about the meet organizers!!!

Everything ran like clockwork, driver meetings,8:30 BAM, DONE left parking lot, 9:00 BAM, DONE.

I got Macungie this Fri.For those who don't know it's in PA, taking the 31, hope the weather is good.

Then I start planning for Gettysburg next year. I was thinking of driving the 31 down there but after seeing all the touring cars and how they ran this past week I just might trailer the 23 down and drive it around down there. Decisions, Decisions

Joe C.

Jason, I'm no expert on how things are done with the club. But to the best of my knowledge, a bid is put in front of the B of Ds for a given area for each meet. They alternate east and west each year. They are planned out to about 2014 or 2015 as of now. Come to Gettysburg, PA. next June 20.