brake junction bock on RH frame rail

Guest martylum

Guest martylum

Hi-I have a 50 Chrysler Windsor on which the brass brake junction block to which the stoplight switch is attached is completely missing. does anyone have a good used or new block please. This block is located on the LH inner frame rail between the front and rear wheels. The Chrysler parts book refers to this block as a "tee" and the part # is 1118161

Thanks.

Martin Lum

Hi-I have a 50 Chrysler Windsor on which the brass brake junction block to which the stoplight switch is attached is completely missing. does anyone have a good used or new block please. This block is located on the LH inner frame rail between the front and rear wheels. The Chrysler parts book refers to this block as a "tee" and the part # is 1118161

Thanks.

Martin Lum

I have 1 on a 47 Chrysler parts car, if this will match, will pull it and mail it out to you....Fred

Guest martylum

Hi Fred-thanks for responding. TI still need and the block with the stoplight switch is on the Lh frame rail(rather than RH as I stated. Let me know how you want to handle it please.

Martin Lum

marty@oldercar.com

717-729-4080

• 1 month later...
Hi Fred-thanks for responding. TI still need and the block with the stoplight switch is on the Lh frame rail(rather than RH as I stated. Let me know how you want to handle it please.

Martin Lum

marty@oldercar.com

717-729-4080

Marty you received the brake junction about 2 to 3wweks ago, did you install it, just wondering if it is working, as I have not heard from you......Fred