Post and they will come ?

Guest Frenchy32

Guest Frenchy32

I am surprised that this forum is not generating much of interest. Is it always the same half a dozen who post over and over where is everyone. We have a lot of good members that are devoted to help one another in your restoration. Lets see some posting.

Thanks

Frenchy ( Doc Detail )

Guest Frenchy32

Cecil

Beautiful 37 you have reminds me of Roys Thorson's back in the days.

Thanks for posting

Frenchy

Guest Frenchy32

Cecil

I am proud to say that I was able to help him in rebuilding the V12 in his 1936 Sedan. I also rebuild the engine in Ron Souter 1937 Zephyr. And I am now rebuilding the engine for Harold in Tucson for his 1938 Sedan.

Thanks

Frenchy

Frenchysrides.com

I don't have a trailer, but it will have to be trailorered to the Meadow Brook show in Michigan, and then down to NC --- too much distance for a car that has not gone through a "shake-out" period.

My plan is to enter it in local shows that I can drive to, such as Charlotte and the next Gathering of the Faithful, which I think is in North Carolina. It'll be a Sunday driver; it won't get the mileage my Mustang has gotten, but if you don't drive a car it will deteriorate.

Guest Ted33308

Frenchy,

Remember, The avarage age of the AACA, is what....62? Wher you were in school was there a computer class? I am a member of the Fort lauderdale Region, and we have approx 150 members. I am 53. Until last year, I was the youngest member on my Region for 11 years!!!

Out of the 150 Members, we have approx 20% who are the active members and half of them don't own a conputer! I suspect, that out of the 62,000 AACA National Members, only 10 to 15,000 are on the internet???

I suspect, like me; many just read along once in a while.....but seldom Reply to a Post.

What do you think???

Ted

Guest Frenchy32

You are probably right on this one. I remember when I first joined the LZOC back in the early 90's when Roy Thorson , Merv Atkins Dick Schell,Dick Schumacher,Dave Cole , Mike Clancy,Ron Souter and many more we had started the chapter at Roy's house. What a great time we had and events. I was in charged to put together the Santa Barbara meet what a job but we had a great turn out. No one in the club was really into the computer scene . Thanks for supporting my thread. I am now 59 years old and still enjoy building lincoln V12 and many more other high performance engines for a hobby and I am not retired yet I enjoy my job to much to quit.

Thanks

Frenchy

Edited by Frenchy32 (see edit history)