E-Mail Interview Needed

Guest dean0088

Guest dean0088

Hey Guys,

As from a previous interview here on these forums, I'd like to request one more. Thanks to everyone who got involved last time and especially to John from telling us about his two cars.

For this one I need somebody who owns a car/cars from around the 60s or 70s to participate. Basically, I would send you a questionnaire which you answer

(things like whats your favorite aspect of the car etc...) and you reply with answers and a few snapshots of your car and yourself with the car.

I'd be very grateful for any reply! Got a good response last time.

Yours,

-Dean Sherwin.

Guest Richard D

Any interest in a 1971 Buick Skylark convertible, I need to drive it more it only has 17,500 and is fully optioned. How long will the questionaire take?

I would think that one who is asking for people to interview would at the very least, have the common courtesy to return their e-mail.

Just so you guys know what you're getting into.

Agreed. I was the first to reply last time with 2 email addresses and never received a reply.

Interestingly enough, I have a 1976 Lincoln.

Guest Hinckley

I have a very worn 1973 Olds 88 that may be the most dependable vehicle we have ever owned. We purchased the car 17 years ago for $350 and often drove it to California, New Mexico and all over Arizona. Today it is just our back up and is driven sparingly. Still, it starts in an instant with snow on the hood or in temps over 100 degrees. The ac blows cold and it never fails to bring us home. There is no paint or interior and it could easily be hidden in a wrecking yard!

• 1 month later...
Guest dean0088

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late replies. I'm sending out a few e-mails now. For those of you who have already done interviews the articles will be posted on CarChatClub.com. They may not appear for a while as the editorial calendar has to run its course. ;)

-Dean