90-93 Colors

MrEarl

Can someone direct me to an online site or other source for a color chart of the 90-93 Rivi colors. Mainly interested in 92-93. Is there any information as to how many of a certain color may have been produced. There seem to be a LOT of whites. Has anyone ever seen a factory black 92-93?

Mr Earl

I dont know where you can find and web site for the factory colors. I worked at a Buick Dealer in those years and they made the Riviera in Black for 89-93 in 92 they introduced the black graphite leather or cloth. I sold a 92 Riv with black paint black graphite leather and in that year they offered alummin wheels with black in certs gave it the triple black look.

Mr Earl

I dont know where you can find and web site for the factory colors. I worked at a Buick Dealer in those years and they made the Riviera in Black for 89-93 in 92 they introduced the black graphite leather or cloth. I sold a 92 Riv with black paint black graphite leather and in that year they offered alummin wheels with black in certs gave it the triple black look.

If the RPO calls out 12 = graphite, is that the Black Graphite you speak of. Is this the black graphite you remember.

post-31987-14313808956_thumb.jpg