chrysler 1929 75

Guest Juan Martinez

Guest Juan Martinez

Hello,

I started to restore a Chrysler 1929 serie 75 . Anyone kowns or have a picture with the dimensions about this car.

Thanks all

Juan

Guest Juan Martinez

Hi Dave,

In attachment please see the pictures from the same car restored.

My car have serious damage in all the back side, so I need the real dimensions.

Thanks

Juan

post-62443-143138088176_thumb.jpg

post-62443-143138088179_thumb.jpg

post-62443-143138088183_thumb.jpg

post-62443-143138088187_thumb.jpg

Guest Juan Martinez

Thanks Dave for all the information.

I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. It´s still easy find old cars ( 1915 - 1940)there?

Here we have some old cars (most of them Ford A) but not with the quality that you can find in your country.

If you need something that I can help you please let me know.

Thanks again

bye

Juan

I've had a few roadsters years ago. I think what he meant was that some of the major parts are the same like rear body section & lid, doors and side aprons. The cowls and hoods do differ. Then it gets to things like fenders, and some are the same, but there was a very slight difference in very early fenders built in 28 and early 29. It's tough to tell them apart without both cars side by side.

I did spot a 29/30? 65? coupe MANY years ago that was a 5 window, and I have never seen another. Ply & DeS coupes were 3 windows. I took a polariod pic of it....it's somewhere here :confused:

Edit: The models I was mentioning are: 29 DeSoto 6 model K and 30 CK. 28 Ply Q. 29 Ply U. 30 Ply 30U

It sure looks like that 75 roadster shares the same doors, but it sure looks like there was a few inches added to the rear quarter panels between the door and rear fender. It looks longer there, plus the upper rear deck that has the top rests, looks longer as well.

Edited by F&J
adding (see edit history)