Little help needed in Colorado Springs

Guest 75RivGS

Guest 75RivGS

Like I posted in another topic: the AC of the 71 Electra quit working; clutch doesn't engage.

Now I'm looking for a shop to have it served in the Colorado Springs area. In that way I can continue my trip from Las Vegas without any delays.

For I will stay 3 or 4 days (friday till monday) the AC might be served on one of those days, before heading for NM and AZ.

So what I'm basically looking for is an address/telephone number of a shop in the Colorado Springs area that might help me out order parts and fix the clutch.

Hopefully there is a board member from that area.

Thanks

Rob, try giving Frank Lyle a call at 659 9308 or 1 719 659 9308 if you're on a cell. I called several folks from the Colorado Springs area listed in the roster and Martin Emerson says if anyone can help or point you in the right direction Frank can. There's also two Buick dealerships there that may be able to help.

Good luck and I'll keep trying, seems no one is home...hmmm wonder where they are:)

Guest 75RivGS

Thanks Lamar!!

Will give Frank a call tomorrow for he is in another time zone... It is 1015 PM here..just came back from lunch/dinner; due to all impressions of today we forgot to eat.