1915 Paige Roadster

Guest rkobelt

Guest rkobelt

I'm looking for help in determining the value of a completly restored 1915 Paige. Can anyone help me out or provide me with a contact that I could speak with? Attached is a recent picture of the car.

post-62259-143138087587_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest rkobelt

Hello John, This was my fathers care. He passed away in May of this year. One of my task as executor of his will is to try and determine the value of the car. There is a very good chance I will be selling it once I have a better understanding of it's value. It was completely restored about 4 years ago. My father has owned the car since the late 60's. Bought it from a widow of a Doctor in Iowa. Had been stored in her basement for years before he purchased it. Was in good shape when he got it. If you would like to discuss in more detail feel free to call me at 660-438-3871. The car and myself are in Warsaw, MO. 65355 That is where my dad lived. Regards, Richard

By the way, Richard, there is a Graham Owners Club International. I found this car-club listing in the May 8, 2008 issue of the hobby newspaper, Old Cars Weekly.

As Paige is far from a common make of car, I could find no listing for a Paige club.

Graham and Paige were combined for a few years as Graham-Paige, so the Graham club may be a good contact for you to inquire as to their opinions of price. The listed contact is Terry Graham, Huron, Ohio, phone (419) 433-5609. I suspect that people well-versed in Grahams may also know about the related Paiges--if Mr. Graham doesn't know, he could lead you to someone who does know.

Perhaps they have a web site too, which could be found by a Google search. There was no web site listed in the newspaper listing.