1959 Buick 2 door ht

Guest chadbob

Guest Aikin

For sale 1959 Buick...

1959 buick lesaber 2 door 364 wildcat v8 yes it runs , dynaflo trans, power steering and brakes . Original car

call 316-734-2499 serious people only

50 years old this year $7500

post-62140-143138086372_thumb.jpg

post-62140-143138086375_thumb.jpg

Guest Aikin

I had put the car on craigslist when i first got the car. For sale $6000 , this is before i did some work to the car to get her running. Clean gas tank, new keys , ignition switch , battery, plugs , plug wires , points , ect . You didnt miss much..........................

Guest 40series

Mileage? Interior and engine pics? Rust issues? Trunk pics? The asking price is on the high end for a car in this apparent condition so I think we need more to determine value.

40 Series,

What do you know about values on 59's do you even own any?

(Just kidding)

This looks like a nice survivor, nicer then most but perhaps it is hard to tell on value. If it reuns and drives nice going down the road, that's a plus.

The photos hsow worn paint, dull but decent chrome and with all that glass the interior is likely used.

Guest Aikin

I am more than happy to send anyone who is intrested more pictures . Just send me your email address and i will send the whole file . The price is $7500 obo ... Key word obo ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks like a neat ol' original. Nice color combo, too.

I agree Eric. I would think the color is worth some of the high side asking price. Chadbob it may pay to post some pictures of the interior and trunk and engine if they are all original. I would love to own such a car but already have projects lined up through 2040.:rolleyes: