F/S on Ebay: 1900 Orient Metz motorcycle buckboard oiler!

Up for a no reserve auction is an amazing item if you are restoring an 1897, 1898, 1899, 1900, 1901, 1902, 1903, 1904, 1905, 1906 Orient motorcycle or buck board buckboard built by the Waltham Manufacturing Mfg Company Co. that was run by Charles Metz of Waltham Mass., near Boston and Brockton. The Waltham Mfg. Co. built bicycles cycles, and bikes from 1893 to 1903, and automobiles, brass era autos, horseless carriages, motor cycles, tanden pacers, etc. from 1897 to 1907. Major Taylor was one of their riders. They first used French De Dion Bouton or DeDion or Aster engines and motors for their race racer and racing motorcycles. This was from 1897 to 1902. In 1902 they developed their own 3 H.P. Orient engine built in house, and in 1903 added a 4 H.P. engine with the same Orient crankcase but a slightly long jug for a longer stroke, but same bore. This oiler is made for the in house Orient engines or 3 and 4 H.P. built from 1902 through 1907. I have owned 6, yes six 1903 or 1904 Orient buckboards, and 3 yes 3 of the smaller stroked 3 H.P. motorcycle engines. I am considered one of the nations authorities on the vehicles of the Waltham Mfg. Co. HOWEVER I have never seen another one of these oilers in complete condition! I never even told anyone I had this oiler. It is probably French made, as it has metric treads as the Orient crankcases have on the hole for the oiler. It has not maker marking on it. If you are restoring a Metz or Orient motorcycle or buckboard for show condition, this oiler is a must! NO ONE will have one of these other than you! I have included an illustration of it and other Orient car and motorcycle parts sold by parts distributors, such as the enclosed January 1903 Daisy Co. catalogue. It is in near perfect condition; save for the nickel plating and a small chip in the glass, which can be replaced if desired. This is a no reserve auction. The winner gets free shipping to the lower 48. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Why is the opening bid so high? Because its like a divorce-its worth it!!! Will the winner bidder mail me a personal check or MO. DO NOT use paypal! Mail to George Albright 209 S.E. 15th Ave. Ocala, Fla. 34471. Thanks! Cell 352.843.1624 Email: gnalbright@gmail.com