2009 Meet Reservations

Hello, I've got a dead elephant to explain @ work and will not be able to go to Colorado. I've got reservations@ Crowne Plaza from 6/30 thru 7/5 if anybody is interested or wants

these let me know so we can figure out how to transfer

them.

Sorry I can't go, I was really looking forward to seeing everybody and the Rockies too.

Ted Nagel

Guest imported_Thriller

But who'll be my drinking buddy in the fancy Wildcat shirt then?

Sigh.

Sorry to hear you can't make it Ted. Hopefully Iowa next year, although I don't plan on having my Cat there (the other cars would get too jealous if Ellie got to go two years in a row.

Derek,

As long as you don't make me stand out in any rain, I'll be your drinking buddy--- Wouldn't doubt that I/we couldn't convince a couple of the far NW Chicago suburbanites to have a "circle meeting" during the evenings in the parking lot.

Derek,

WTF ?? Here and go make a special batch of my homemade beer just so we can drink it out in the parking lot, and now I hear you hanging around with others ? After all the good times we have had ? Humpff.

Bill

PS Ted, we will miss you. I wanted to see the Wildcat.

Guest imported_MrEarl

Well, I've been hoping my Buick piggy bank would fatten up and allow me to make it after all but no go. I just cancelled my and Ritas reservations at the Crowne too so if anyone wants to grab them.

Cheers to all that can't make it.