Cars and Coffee

Saturday, June 20th @ 7am

For those who haven’t been before, Cars and Coffee is a free get together for custom cars as well as high performance cars. Our TC's have been welcomed to display. Ferrari’s, Corvettes and Lamborghini’s are the norm and DuPont’s museum is also open for tours. The show is only 7am to 9am. If you are within driving distance of Clearwater Florida we would love to see you there. Directions to the site are as follows:

Take 275 toward Pinellas County (Howard Franklin Bridge). Exit Ulmerton Road to 34th street and head south on 34th. About 1000 feet down you’ll make a left on Tech Dr. Du Pont will be on your left. The show is held every 3rd Saturday of the month.

Nice to see more Cars and Coffee locations springing up nationwide cool.gif I've been attending the Irvine C&C for 3+ years now with various project cars. The last time I brought the TC a couple months back, the organizer said to me as I was driving out, "What a beautiful car, thanks for bringing it." TC's show well just about anywhere smile.gif

Alan

We don't have a C&C here in Maryland that I know of, but we do have an Ice Cream shop where Cruise In's are held twice monthly. People bring their cars/trucks to show off and it's always a blast. It's free and everyone has a good time. I've taken the TC there twice and it drew lookers each time. It's a fun, inexpensive evening.

At least Obama will approve of this one and it's even his favorite color. Doesn't look like you can get many grocery bags into it at a time. Good thing it is economical on fuel, I would think, so you can return for the rest of the bags.