Sign in to follow this  
OldsDoug

"Shows" Forum?

Should there be (is there?) a separate "Shows" forum here? (Moderators, any thoughts?) If not, where should / can info about shows be posted?

By the way, is there any big deal on this forum about cross-posting? Some forums are really hostile about it; I've never seen any mention of it here... but for example an Oldsmobile show might be listed under General Discussion and also in the Olds area...

Thoughts? Thanks!

Doug

Why am I sitting in front of the computer on a day like this!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldsDoug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Why am I sitting in front of the computer on a day like this!? </div></div>

Doug, I don't know why you are but as for me, it's cloudy, cold and nothing else to do. Cars are in the gaarage as usual cry.gif

Guest Trunk Rack

yeah - why not have a "thread" entitled UPCOMING CAR SHOWS? Then those who are interested in such things would have a single place to check:

for example, I wish I had a way of making more car buffs who live in the SOUTHERN CALIF. area be aware that we have a classic car show coming up on July 11 in Lacy Park in San Marino ( just so. east of Pasadena, off of Huntington Blvd).

The "show" is called the GRAND CLASSIC put on by the So. Calif. Region of the CLASSIC CAR CLUB OF AMERICA. In years past, classic car owners were pretty much indifferent as to whether the car buff public came or not. These days, however, we even have categories at our events for "BEST OF SHOW", and encourage the public to come.

The AACA Glastonbury CT entrance gate (today) was asking all attendees "where did you hear about the show?"

My answer was: AACA website.

Someone put a thread up in the forums, otherwise I had not heard of it.