Jay,

The man who did the artwork on our brochure and the layout and design for the program is Dave Weigant, aka Wegee, of Murfreesboro, TN. He and another club member had the art display inside our clubhouse during the show. Dave donated one of his prints of the Marathon Automobile Factory to the Museum in Hershey a couple of years ago.

Glenn Edwards

I, like Glenne14, am a member of the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the AACA, the host club for this show. We were and are very happy and proud to have hosted everyone who showed cars, set up as a vendor or just plain came out and visited our show.

If you traveled thousands of miles to visit with us or just came a little ways down the road to be in or at our show, we appreciate your support and hope to have the opportunity to do it again sometime and hope to see you at the other shows !

Thanks !

Johnny Knowles

Who says that you can't have a car show, a cattle show, and a horse show on the same property the same day. We did. We were informed on Wednesday that there was a cattle show and a cutting horse show along with the Meet on Saturday. We are very fortunate to have the facilities at the James E. Ward Center in Lebanon to be able to handle all three events and no one get in the others way. Here is a photo provided by Art Griffin.

post-62037-143138084883_thumb.jpg

Don't forget about the neat vintage airplanes flying over both Friday and Saturday. Nothing like a B-17 and a P-51 flying side by side over an AACA event.

I was practically buzzed by a DC3 on the freeway headed toward the field. That was cool!

The fly-by was just a few minutes after the start of judging. I had one guy ask me if it was part of our show. I said, "Sure is." smirk.gif The Lebanon airport hosted a war bird fly-in that day. Photo once again provided by Art Griffin.

Glenn

post-62037-143138086858_thumb.jpg

Here are a few more pics! The Auburn is owned by a fellow member of Tidewater Region AACA, Jim Elliott. There certainly was an impressive assortment of vehicles - usually more than one of a kind. Never saw such a great display of woodies, Model A's, early Chevy's, etc. One of my favorites tho was the Jordan Playboy.

Terry

post-30751-143138086889_thumb.jpg

post-30751-143138086895_thumb.jpg

post-30751-1431380869_thumb.jpg