1957 Buick parts for sale CHEAP!!

Guest jeffborosky

Guest jeffborosky

I have the following for sale all are from a 57 Buick Super 4 door hardtop, I'm cleaning out the garage:

1.Front windshield- 125.00 (pickup only)

2.front bumper center section with brackets, NO bumper ends, good for rechrome-50.00

3.rear brake drums- 20.00 each

4. radiator support (U shaped bracket)was sandblasted, primed with epoxy primer and painted with Eastwood underhood black)-20.00

5. Upper radiator support (where the hood latch bolts on)was sandblasted, primed with epoxy primer and painted with Eastwood underhood black)-20.00

6. Upper grill bar for rechrome- 30.00

7. hood, was sanded down to bare metal a few years ago and primed(but has surface rust), GUARANTEED NO BONDO OR ROT-100.00

8. Complete dashboard

9. Complete set of "check mark" molding , some pieces are bent, but most are good.

10.Fan shroud-20.00

All of these prices are negotiable, I will get you pictures of whatever you want, Make me an offer, I will NOT rip you off on shipping, I have LOTS of other stuff, mostly small stuff. Located in Northeast P.A. Call me if you want (570)895-6635, ask for Jeff, M-Friday, 7A.M.-4:00 P.M.

Edited by jeffborosky (see edit history)

Guest Buick Bonery

I'll take the checkmark moulding. Also would like the tiny shift indicator pointy thing if you have that available.

Guest jeffborosky

Hi. I think that the shift indicator is still good, and I'll check on the molding to see what exactly is there. It is guaranteed to be off a 1957 Super 4 door hardtop. Is that the kind of car that you have? Please let me know. I also have a set of window and quarter glass with the channels for the 57 Super 4 door hardtop. I'll check my parts tomorrow. Thanks, Jeff

Guest Buick Bonery

Jeff, I misunderstood. When you said checkmark, I thought you meant the Century checkmark emblem. I'm still interested in the shift indicator though. Is there a power antenna? I'm also always needing power steering pulleys, air cleaners, carbs, intakes (all 4 barrel), AC brackets, exhaust manifolds, turn signal cams, horn buttons and horn rings, oil pans, scripts and wiper switches.

Guest jeffborosky

D2 Willys- I am in Exeter, P.A. near scranton. I am not sure if it will fit or not. I looked at the CARS, Inc. Website and found the following. Please do your homework, maybe call them and ask them in person, but it looks to me like it will fit as per the below description. I CANNOT guarantee it will fit, although for your sake, I hope it does, since it is a steal of a deal. Let me know. Any other questions, please let me know or call me (570) 895-6635, ask for Jeff, M-F 7:00A.M.-4:00 P.M.

1957-1958 SUPER, ROADMASTER & LIMITED 2-DR. HT & CONVERTS

This item is NOS

NOS 4687085

10.027 $ 437.75 GLASS, WINDSHIELD. CLEAR 1957 SPEC & CENT, MODS. 41, 43, 48, 63; 1957-1958 ALL WAGONS. SMALL FOG

NOS 4687092

10.027 $ 1131.25 GLASS, WINDSHIELD. TINTED 1957-1958 SUPER, ROADMASTER & LIMITED 2-DR. HT & CONVERTS

Guest jeffborosky

I may have a horn button and horn ring, 1957 SUPER scripts, although used and need rechromed and maybe a wiper switch. I will look tomorrow. Thanks, Jeff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffborosky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">D2 Willys- I am in Exeter, P.A. near scranton. I am not sure if it will fit or not. I looked at the CARS, Inc. Website and found the following. Please do your homework, maybe call them and ask them in person, but it looks to me like it will fit as per the below description. I CANNOT guarantee it will fit, although for your sake, I hope it does, since it is a steal of a deal. Let me know. Any other questions, please let me know or call me (570) 895-6635, ask for Jeff, M-F 7:00A.M.-4:00 P.M.

1957-1958 SUPER, ROADMASTER & LIMITED 2-DR. HT & CONVERTS

This item is NOS

NOS 4687085

10.027 $ 437.75 GLASS, WINDSHIELD. CLEAR 1957 SPEC & CENT, MODS. 41, 43, 48, 63; 1957-1958 ALL WAGONS. SMALL FOG

NOS 4687092

10.027 $ 1131.25 GLASS, WINDSHIELD. TINTED 1957-1958 SUPER, ROADMASTER & LIMITED 2-DR. HT & CONVERTS

</div></div>

Jeff: I was just up that way a couple of weeks ago, but in Pittsburgh area. Is there a way of paying for the windshield and you holding it till Fall Carlisle? Or would you prefer an earlier pickup date, perhaps July 4th weekend? I will try and call you and we can discuss details. In the meantime I will check the numbers out in my flat rate manual (if in there). I believe they are the same.

• 1 month later...
Guest customcharlie

are your vents from a century 4 door hard top and do you have rear door power regulators? thanks charlie

Guest jeffb

Custom Charlie- I have the dash vents from a Super 4 door hdtp, and the car did not have power windows. I can send you a picture of the dashboard vents if you want, give me your e mail address.

Lancemb- Sorry, I forgot to get back to you; all of my letters have the tabs broken off except for 1 letter, I beleive the "B".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jeffborosky

D2 Willys- I am pretty sure that I have what you need, I was just looking at my wiper transmission stuff the other day, and I beleive that my shaft is in good shape and the cables are still good and attached. I will take a picture of it and send it to you. What is your e mail? Thanks, Jeff

Guest jeffborosky

Custom charlie- Do you mean the chrome piece behind each rear wheel that is approx. 6" thick? I don't think mine are any good. Please let me know. Thanks, Jeff

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...