Sign in to follow this  
Jolly_John

F/S: 1963-65 Riviera Dealer Driveshaft Alignment Tools

Hi. I have for sale a group of fourteen genuine Kent-Moore Buick dealer tools used to align the two-piece driveshafts found on 1963-65 Rivieras, as well as other 1961-64 Buicks. This is Kent-Moore tool J-8973. Of course, proper alignment of both driveshafts ensures that your Riviera will drive smoothly, without shudders or vibrations.

In addition to the 1963-1965 Rivieras, I believe these dealer tools also apply to the 1961-1964 Buick Special, Special Deluxe, LeSabre, Invicta, Electra, and Electra 225, plus the 1963-1965 Wildcat. HOWEVER, please check your shop manual. The Kent-Moore tool number and the procedure for aligning the two-piece driveshaft will be covered in Section 6 "Rear Axle and Propeller Shaft". I also have a Kent-Moore hook-up instruction sheet that will go with the purchase. This group of tools is sold "as is".

There are fourteen tools in this set (twelve are shown in the photo below, but you'll also get two more Kent-Moore pieces for this set, used to fasten the cable to the differential housing. I overlooked those pieces when shooting the photo). The price for all fourteen of these tools, plus the Kent-Moore useage instructions, is just $50, plus shipping. I ship to the U.S., Canada, and internationally. Thanks. John in Wisconsin

post-31491-143138081834_thumb.jpg

Would the new owner of this tool or any owner of this tool consider a rental? Thanks LRG larry

You know, if a few key measurements were taken off of the bits that make up this kit, a fairly decent replica could be made that allows anyone who needs one to make their own.

New owner want to consider that? (taking the measurements, that is).