1931 Packard Gutter and Roof moldings

Tom M

I have this posted in Packard forum also but not sure it you all read them threads. I apologize for double posting but I am eager to get something purchase before next week.

I will be at the point of painting the body next week. I want to order these parts but I want to make sure I am ordering the right ones.

Roof Molding is this the correct one?

Roof Material Which one?

Rain Gutter is this the correct one? This one is different then the one I took off car. The one that came off my car is similar to the roof one "only one piece" with u-shape for gutter and the little thingy that folds over to hide the nails.

I called LeBaron Bonney for help and she said they don't specialize in Packards cry.gif

Will the above items work for me or do I need to go else were? If so where have you all purchase these items?

Thanks for the help

• 1 year later...
Guest Goetz John

Hi Tom, I'm new to This Forum I have seen your restoration project and I'm going through the same problems, did you find the material for the roof, and the mldg.

Edited by Goetz John (see edit history)

Guest martylum

Tom-I found that one of LeBaron Bonney's rain gutter materials had exactly the same pattern as the 29 Desoto body I was restoring. Ask LeBaron to send you a small sample. In order to get the length I welded 2 shorter sections of LeBaron gutter together.

Martin Lum