Sold the 16v Red TC

Guest LouZ

Guest LouZ

FYI,

cry.gifI sold the 16v, sick.gif and so you can figure values. I did it for my minimum price, $10.00. It was sold on eBay, to someone from the beach area of So. Carolina. The price hovered at $4000.00+ until the winner sniped to $10,000 7 sec. before the end. I believe everything that could be done to the car; was. The leather came out real nice. It was not something I really wanted to do. Just something sort of practical, to do. There is just not enough hours for all the toys. Because of the cars, I really have not been spending any time on the boat. As much as I hate to part with a toy, and it was a good one. "You gotta do what you gotta do". Now it's time to go mow the grass. 3 acres+. grin.gif Lou crazy.gif

Guest Majmx

Lou;

Sure hope the individual who purchased your master piece will join this forum so we can find out how much he is enjoying the vehicle.

Hope you were able to get the 3 acres cut down to size and were able to rest after you finished.

Are you thinking about selling the 89?

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob,

No.. Those 2 were the original plan. They appear as a matched pair in shows and parades. I only grabbed that 16v because the price was right. After Hemi finished bringing it up to his standards, he sent it East to me. I was very surprised with it's power & performance. I just had to bring the rest of the car up to the highest standard I could. When I was finished, I was very satisfied, and really enjoyed the car. It was in fact that little bit over the top.. I am on the fence as to weather I am really happy with the sale, When it's done; it will be done. ~ But ~ Until it leaves I kinda still wish it hadn't sold. It is a real nice car, and I like mechanicals that really work good. Of course It don't hurt that it looks so good too.lz