Bumper end identity assistance?

Guest AmerMidChrome

Guest AmerMidChrome

Hello,

Can anyone assist with identifying these bumper end parts? If you know what they are, do you have a pic of what the bumper would look like? Thank you so much.

post-51564-143138081012_thumb.jpg

post-51564-14313808102_thumb.jpg

Guest AmerMidChrome

Could this be really hard for all you car hobbiests to identify? Maybe it is bumper parts that are to hard to identify?

Thank you all for looking. If anyone can assist, I really appreciate it.

Guest Gary Hearn

I would suspect that the two larger pieces are bumper guards that rode vertically on the bumper rather than ends.

Hi, I'm sure us hobbiests have been studying 'em for awhile. I have. They're a bit hard to look at due to reflections etc. Are those bolt sockets on the floor?

They could be grille parts that mount horozontally.

If grille stock, the steel would be rather thin & flexible. If bumper stock they'd be thick/heavy stock almost impossible to flex by hand.

A rear view pic to show mounting holes might help.

Guest Hugh32

Just a suggestion.

In the future have your customers name tag each part you are going to rechrome, especially the items shipped to you. Have an employee list each one when they are brought in to you, i.e Mr. T. Jones, two(2) bumpers guards front, 1941 Buick etc.

Just wondering why your customers aren't picking up their parts ? Good luck

Guest AmerMidChrome

Thank you, we identify all of our parts, our customers always pick up. These are parts that have been since two previous owners. Found in a rafter. Thank you.

Guest AmerMidChrome

Thank you, they are steel parts. I can take some more pics of the bolt holes. The small parts on the floor are three aluminum spacers for something. I get the license plate support,I thought that might be helpful with the identity of the bumper end.

Guest AmerMidChrome

Ah, hah! Bet you are right. I now have to identify what bumper they would go to. Thank you so much for your help! wink.gif

Guest AmerMidChrome

Hi,

I found the rear! There are two pieces for the rear too. I am only posting one pic because the other rear looks the same only for the other side. Maybe this will help identify the bumper parts. I am also posting some close up of the bolt holes from the front pieces. I really want all of you to know I truly appreciate your time and expertise. smile.gif

post-51564-143138082394_thumb.jpg

post-51564-143138082402_thumb.jpg

post-51564-14313808241_thumb.jpg

post-51564-143138082418_thumb.jpg

post-51564-143138082427_thumb.jpg

Guest AmerMidChrome

The first two pictures I loaded on 6/10 are the rear that I found. The other pictures are the same parts I loaded on 6/7 just showing the bolt holes. Thank you.

Guest AmerMidChrome

Oh my, thank you so much! posting the picture of your part was very kind too. Do you have this car? Thank you

Guest Brian Scott

No I don't. My brother in law has one. I found a lot of parts with several 65 impala parts so I bought it and he didn't need that part so I got stuck with it. If your interested in selling I might be interested in buying just to have the complete bumper or if you want mine I'll sell it cheap. That pic of the mount told me right away what it was.