Not just a judging issue. The Hershey Region is talking ...

Siegfried

Steve, I got the message and I won't push it any further. Hershey Region will probably step up and review the issue. Thanks for any assistance you are providing.

I realize National AACA doesn't make the rules for the regions, but maybe national could provide some guidance on sticky issues? Just a thought.

Again thanks for participating in this discussion.

And everyone out there who has read my posts, and probably noted my horrible spelling at times, well, all I can say is that my mind out runs my fingers, and I get in a rush to one finger type my message before my mind moves on. I'll try to improve.......

Just a simple but stupid question..... Us car owners sign a hold harmless agreement meaning that something can happen to us or our cars at the event yet spectators are not required to do the same? So if a dog bites someone such as a spectator, they have a case yet if the same dog bites me, I am high and dry since I signed something?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: resq302</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a simple but stupid question..... Us car owners sign a hold harmless agreement meaning that something can happen to us or our cars at the event yet spectators are not required to do the same? So if a dog bites someone such as a spectator, they have a case yet if the same dog bites me, I am high and dry since I signed something?</div></div>

"Hold harmless agreement" or not... there's still civil court for those dog bite incidents.