Looking for Grill identity???

Guest AmerMidChrome

Guest AmerMidChrome

Thank you!!! How is it that you know? I wish I could look at a part and know just what it was. That is AWESOME!!! Maybe I will eventually.

So the grill fits on any one of those years? There is one more piece and I came across it today. Do you think there are many people that may be interested in buying some pieces like this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AmerMidChrome</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you!!! How is it that you know? I wish I could look at a part and know just what it was. That is AWESOME!!! Maybe I will eventually.

So the grill fits on any one of those years? There is one more piece and I came across it today. Do you think there are many people that may be interested in buying some pieces like this? </div></div>

Yes, those pieces will fit all three years. I guess I have been into these old Chrysler products and other cars so long, I just know. I have been known to be able to spot and i.d. a car behind a fence, under a tarp in the reflection of my rearview mirror whilst driving. My wife goes nuts when I slam on the brakes and say something like "Did you see that V-16 Cadillac roadster in that garage back there?".

post-37352-143138080925_thumb.jpg

Guest AmerMidChrome

That is so facinating!!! Make sure your wife has her seatbelt on at all times! LOL!! Thank you so much!

Guest AmerMidChrome

They are pitted pretty bad, I am going to ask my exert polisher his thought Monday. They are not broken, I will ask him if he could do his magic on them. I will keep you posted just as an fyi. Thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keiser31</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have been known to be able to spot and i.d. a car behind a fence, under a tarp in the reflection of my rearview mirror whilst driving. My wife goes nuts when I slam on the brakes and say something like "Did you see that <span style="font-weight: bold">V-16 Cadillac roadster</span> in that garage back there?". </div></div>

was that the one off Orchard Lake Road (I think) in the Farmington area?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim Rohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keiser31</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have been known to be able to spot and i.d. a car behind a fence, under a tarp in the reflection of my rearview mirror whilst driving. My wife goes nuts when I slam on the brakes and say something like "Did you see that <span style="font-weight: bold">V-16 Cadillac roadster</span> in that garage back there?". </div></div>

was that the one off Orchard Lake Road (I think) in the Farmington area?</div></div>

No...this one was in LaJolla, California.